Monday, September 24, 2012

Rape the rapists

I would love to be employed as a rapist raper. I think when you get convicted of rape you should have to be raped right in the anus by a twisted, fucked up in the head rape victim daily as part of your sentence. That and castration. I think it would be great treatment for the PTSD ladies like me have to endure as well. It'd be better than any therapy out there.  Take your power back... physically. I would gladly wield a massive strap and bend over a few rapists and make them squeal like the pigs they are. I would bottle their tears as well and use them for cologne. I'd make them suck it after I was done too. Shove it right down their throat! Ohh man. That was rough. Did I just type that out loud? Yes, yes I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak your mind. There is no censorship here. Personal attacks however will not be tolerated.